I use atomic increments and atomic reads. It's really simple x86 assembly. To do that, I used to have a counter for wins and a total simulations counter, but switched to wins and losses counter. Doing that allows independent increments to those counters.

I have not done a lockless hashtable yet. I'm tempted to use double wide CAS and be done with it, but I don't know if that'll work on 64 bit machines.

Sent from my iPhone