I've started two bots: hb797-10k and hb797-50k

They are pure UCT+RAVE with light playouts, one search thread, and no pondering.

The number at the end represents the playouts per move.

I forget the approximate ratings for each version. I'll guess 1200-1300 for 10k and 1500-1600 for 50k.

I messed up the first round and both bots lost on time due to no internet connection.

Sent from my iPhone