> http://www.gokgs.com/gameArchives.jsp?user=mogoRennes
>
> Taranu won the first three games and lost the final one.
> So, the score was 3-1 for him.

Thanks for the report. As far as I know (not completly sure) it's the first
win (in 9x9 game komi 7.5) of a computer against a human as black. I point
this out in order to have at least a positive conclusion , as essentially
the result is that Catalin won 3 games out of 4 :-)

In game 1 mogo lost in the very early moves if I understood well the
comments from strong players; in games 2 and 3 mogo lost quite late with
some stupid very fast moves - this suggests that perhaps we should save up
time in the beginning. Well, it's a conclusion based on a sample of 2 games
:-)

(by the way we corrected a bug in the time management betweent the 3rd and
the 4th game... one day mogo will be bug free :-)   )

Best regards,
Olivier