On Jun 1, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Erik van der Werf <erikvanderw...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will also welcome opinions and preferences about the format of such events in future. Attendances got low towards the end of last year, so I gave them up for a few months. The last two, in April and May, have each had six players, which I consider just about enough to make them worth running. But I would prefer more, and would like to know what I might do to attract more
entrants.

I like events with many (fast) rounds such as the one yesterday.

Me too. It's much more fun to watch. I'd also hope for more warning time so I can ensure my bot is ready.