Yes, single elimination, so only the top spot is reliable. The Crazy Stone upset definitely changed the character of the final match.

Here are the main brackets (again, any mistakes are my own):

KCC Igo + Aya
Many Faces + boon
Zen + Kerberos
Erica + Kinoa Igo
Katsunari + rock
Kiseki + nomitan
Shikousakugo + GOGATAKI
Galileo + Crazy Stone

KCC Igo + Many Faces
Zen + Erica
Katsunari + Kiseki
Shikousakugo + Galileo

KCC Igo + Zen
Katsunari + Shikousakugo

KCC Igo + Katsunari

KCC Igo has apparently retooled their engine to keep up with the latest Monte Carlo techniques. They were ready to compete last spring, but were denied entry to the Computer Olympiad. It is rumored that Go+ + is being overhauled; I look forward to seeing it compete again after a seven year hiatus.

Ian