> Javabot is at about 6.5k but they're not really comparable anymore,
> because I added an array to keep track of the liberties for each
> point.

Do you mean you added the array to Gongo or to the java version? I.e. is
Gongo twice as quick as the java version because the java version is
doing more, or twice as quick even though it is also doing more?

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)
http://dcook.org/mlsn/ (Multilingual open source semantic network)