Has anyone tried doing pachi/Fuego + GnuGo hybrid slightly in way Many FAces is done?

If I understood correctly Manyfaces is mostly a plausible move generator. And serac is widened via the RAVE.

So simplest hybrid could rather simple words that often used before huge effort taking for ever. When a new node is initialized:
Contact GnuGo using GTP and load situation,
send genmove,
send topmoves and you have a starting point for simulations.

Obviously this is not what GG was designed for and will do loads of overhead but could be interesting. I would have tried I but I could not get Pachi to compile under Cygwin and currently I do not a linux machine. Also Fuego had some problems building under cygwin -and has steeper learning curve. Also it would slow under cygwin. At least Pachi multicore due to threading.

Petri