BTW, which GTP commands are required for a bot to play on CGOS? The basic
commands are probably not quite enough, right? At least time_left and
time_settings should be implemented if I remember it correctly.

Urban

Blog: http://bettong.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ujh
Homepage: http://www.urbanhafner.com/