> I'm currently running Brown (random bot) and GnuGo on CGOS 13x13. Mainly to
> get a feel for the strength of my own bot. And my bot is really bad. ;) So
> bad that it looses all games against GnuGo, but wins all games against
> Brown. So, the rating is a bit useless I assume as there are no bots that
> are in strength between GnuGo and the random player. Are there any bots in
> that range out there? I'd be willing to run them myself on CGOS.

`Stop' is definately between brown and maybe a tiny bit better than
that.
http://www.vanheusden.com/stop/

I'll see if I can connecct it to the 13x13 server.

Folkert van Heusden

--
You've probably gotten really fed up with never winning in the Mega-
Millions lottery. Well, weep no longer: www.smartwinning.info tells