Thank you, Peter, for pointing out the error.

Gmail automatically detects URLs in emails, and makes them into
links. However, it seems it sometimes does it slightly wrong.  Here
is the corrected message:

The May KGS bot tournament will be on Sunday May 3rd, starting at
16:00 UTC and ending by 23:00 UTC.  It will use 19x19 boards, with time
limits of 14 minutes each plus fast Canadian overtime, and komi of 7.5.
There are details at http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=956
<http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=942>

Please register by emailing me, with the words "KGS Tournament
Registration" in the email title, at mapr...@gmail.com .

--
Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com