Hi!

  Would anyone find these useful?

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Chetwynd -----

I recently took pachi/peepo.com offline due to excessive use, mostly from
China.

a visualisation of the site statistics by country and player is here:
peepo.com/pics/oursin.svg

there are 66,866 human-pachi games in database,
if anyone has idea how to use, let me know.

~:"

I may update to Pachi 11.0 but this is dependent on new web server.....

----- End forwarded message -----

  There's probably no way to label the games by opponent strength, and
I don't know if these are necessarily complete games.  But they are all
played against a fixed opponent, MCTS program.

                                Petr Baudis