Thank you, these are beautiful posts.  I enjoyed very much reading
a writeup by Go professional who also took the effort to understand the
principles behind MCTS programs as well as develop a basic intution of
the gameplay artifacts, strengths and weaknesses of MCTS.  It also
nicely describes the reason and consequences for Lee Sedol's different
approaches during the match.

  I think these are really great posts for Go programmers to share with
their Go-playing friends if they are curious about AlphaGo's strength
and what went on in these games!

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 06:26:45PM -0400, Chun Sun wrote:
> FYI. We have translated 3 posts by Li Zhe 6p into English.
>
> https://massgoblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/lee-sedols-strategy-and-alphagos-weakness/
> https://massgoblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/game-2-a-nobody-could-have-done-a-better-job-than-lee-sedol/
> https://massgoblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/before-game-5/
>
> These may provide a slightly different perspective than many other pros.
>

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Darren Cook <dar...@dcook.org> wrote:

> > > Pro players who are not familiar with MCTS bot behavior will not see
> > this.
> >
> > I stand by this:

> > Darren

                                Petr Baudis
        If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,
        you can do almost anything. -- Geoffrey Hinton