I’m considering entering with my bot but it’s rather weak (a lot weaker
than GnuGo on 19x19) so I don’t know if it makes sense. Unless of course
other weaker bots were willing to enter as well. If no one is interested in
this (or if it’s even discouraged by Nick) then I would refrain from
entering tournaments that I have no chance in beating GnuGo.

Urban

Blog: http://bettong.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ujh
Homepage: http://www.urbanhafner.com/