De: "Ingo Althöfer" <3-hirn-ver...@gmx.de>
À: computer-go@computer-go.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 30 Juin 2016 15:50:20
Objet: [Computer-go] Results 9x9 and 13x13 at Computer Olympiad

Hi,

in Leiden (NL), the computer Go competitions on 9x9- and
13x13 boards have taken place. In both competitions,
Abakus (by Tobias Graf) won Gold ahead of Zen and CGI.

Here is a photo of Tobias Graf, including also Victor Allis
(solver of "Connect 4" back in 1988) and John Tromp (known
from the Tromp-Taylor rules, the Tromp-Cook Go bet, the counting
of positions on 19x19-board, and and and):

Click the link, and in the message click on the small photo:
http://www.dgob.de/yabbse/index.php?topic=6138.msg202769#msg202769

On Friday afternoon and on Saturday, 19x19 will be played.
Ingo.