Variations drawn from AlphaGo are usually indicated in the English
translation by phrases such as "AlphaGo believes...", or reactions such as
the pros' "approval" or "doubt" as mentioned by Steven. Some variations
were also created by Fan Hui, Gu Li, and Zhou Ruiyang in order to
investigate, explain, or clarify a given position, and these may or may not
have been fully explored by AlphaGo.