Congratulations to AyaMC, winner of the November KGS bot tournament!

My report is at http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/127/index.html
As usual I will welcome your comments and corrections.

I am beginning to plan the schedule of KGS bot tournaments for 2017.  The
number of players (exclding GNU Go, which only plays to make the numbers
even) this year has been 7,7,6,4,6,5,4,5,4,3,3.  The advent of AlphaGo has
stimulated interest in computer Go, but has reduced attendance at these
events.  There are not enough to justify the simultaneous running of two
divisions: this will be cancelled.  I will probably reduce the frequency to
six tournaments a year, but I would like to hear your views.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com