> ...this is a major objective. E.g., we do not want AI driven cars
> working right most of the time but sometimes killing people because
> the AI faces situations (such as a local sand storm or a painting on
> the street with a fake landscape or fake human being) outside its
> current training and reading.
currently I don't like to be killed by a drunk driver, and to my opinion
it is very more likely to happen than an AI killing me because a mistake
in programming (I know, it is not the point of view of most of people
which want a perfect AI with zero dead and not an AI which would reduce
the death on road by a factor 100)