There have been some interesting games in this event. Zen19X has just lost
a game to JulieBot, by passing when the game was over but JulieBot made a
sente move inside its territory.

Unfortunately, I have not been writing my usual report and updating it
after each round, as there is a problem with the KGS server, that hinders
user access to completed games, and prevents the creation of a web page for
each completed round. Also unfortunately, I shall be busy with other
activities for the next few days, and probably won't be able to write my
report until Monday.

Nick

--
Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com