After winning against Ke Jie 3-0

        https://deepmind.com/research/alphago/alphago-china/

AlphaGo retires from competitive Go.  The team released 50 selfplay
games, will work on a teaching tool and publishing a second paper.

        https://blog.google/topics/google-asia/alphagos-next-move/

https://deepmind.com/research/alphago/alphago-vs-alphago-self-play-games/

  Congratulations and thank you, AlphaGo team, for your open scientific
approach and publishing your methods.  The Computer Go community learned
a lot as well, as evident from nowadays high-ranked KGS bots.

--
                                        Petr Baudis, Rossum.ai
        Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward!