Actually, a better Go-God for handicap games would probably be one that
ignores score margin as long as it's behind and simply maximizes the
entropy measure for the lowest-entropy proof tree that proves that Black is
winning. (And only counts the entropy for the black moves, not the white
moves in that tree). Once ahead, of course it can do whatever it wants that
preserves the win.