1) There is no such thing and I do doubt if it ever will exist. Even humans
fail elaborate why they know certain things
2) If we are talking about new one. Very few people seen it playing so I
guess we lack the data. For the old we know it made errors, dunno if
analysis points why. Neural nets tend to be black boxes
3) Would it be a bad thing? All thing considered, not just human point of
view