I didn't see the games, but I suppose they simply made the rookie mistake
of playing (too many) stones inside own territory while the opponent was
passing...

Op 2 jan. 2018 22:09 schreef "Adrian Petrescu" <apetr...@gmail.com>:

I'm not sure I understand this rule. Why should a player forfeit because
they did not pass after their opponent passed? What if they disagreed that
the game was over?

Or do you mean that *three* passes are required to end the game, and the
faulty engine only passes once? But then wouldn't they lose every game in
which they were the first to pass?

Thanks for the updates! :)
-Adrian