Wow! Tysvm for the explicit _online_ game record.

White was FineArt. And Ke Jie, even granted a two stone handicap, lost in a
reading contest in a life/death struggle between two groups leading to the
resignation by move 78. That's astounding!

Namaste,

Jim O'Flaherty
Founder/CEO
QA Locate <http://www.qalocate.com/> • Irving, TX, USA
469-358-0633 <4693580633> • jim.oflaherty...@gmail.com •
www.linkedin.com/in/jimoflahertyjr

CONFIDENTIALITY / PROPRIETARY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is
confidential information for QA Locate (a DBA of Precision Location
Intelligence, Inc.). As such, it may be privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or if you received this message in error, then any
direct or indirect disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify QA Locate by calling (214) 489-7779 <2144897779> immediately and by
sending a return e-mail; delete this message; and destroy all copies,
including attachments.