Thanks you very much, Marcel. I will be reading your thesis. I am
interested in formalizing results about the game of Go as my next
project. I have have a repository of computer-verified proofs here:
https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/projects/hol-proofs/ Right now I am still
finishing a formalization of algorithms for handling dates in the
Gregorian calendar (the ordinary calendar).

Regards.