Hello,

a central quote from the Leela Github blog at
https://github.com/gcp/leela-zero/issues/2157

Gian-Carlo Pascutto wrote:
>> So, practically, I'll keep the current 256x40 running as
>> is, which probably has a (few?) month(s) to go with a last
>> learning rate drop or playout increase, at least, but for
>> the next leap ahead someone else (person or team) will have
>> to step up and do the necessary work:

So, we are standing at a fork.
How will the Leela Zero project proceed?
Who is willing to take central positions in that process?

Many thanks to Gian-Carlo for putting so much energy into
the project! And many thanks to his wife and family for
accepting his dedication to computer go and computer chess!
It has helped our scene so much.

Ingo.