Hello all,

At this year’s US congress, we will feature an invited speaker to give a
Keynote address on the latest AI techniques used in computer go.  I hope that
all the attendees, whether computer savvy or not, will find the talk
informative and enjoyable.

I’d also like to have a “computer track” run throughout the week where we
conduct sessions on various AI-related topics.  If anyone would be interested
in participating, or in helping to organize the track, please send me an email
at: "eric.wainwright at gocongress.org”.

For more information about the US congress, or to register for attending,
please visit:
https://www.gocongress.org/2020

Regards,

Eric Wainwright