Sorry it was my fault. NiceGo had "rule all stones alive" enabled before
round 9 (this option is for CGOS games). It was never a problem in
tournaments, as all games ended by resignation in the past.
Therefore they disagread about the dead stones, as NiceGo counted all
stones alive.

Me and NiceGo (and gnugo as far as I remember before the clean up phase)
read the upper right white group dead, so B was ahead by 14pt.

The clean up phase was handled correctly by B in my opinion. With the
"rule all stones alive" (which is the rule for counting in the clean-up
phase) B was ahead, therefore it was correct to pass for B.

Detlef