Hi all,

after quite some years I eventually completed my PhD. As the thesis is
too large to be accepted as attachment by this list, please find my
thesis for download here (until I find a proper place for hosting it):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0lh7ky5lvj6c1y/PhdThesisSchaefers.pdf

Perhaps some of you will find some time to have a look into it. The
largest part is about the parallelization of MCTS for HPC clusters
that I developed and used with Gomorra.

I am happy that the end of my PhD study is actually not the end for
Gomorra. Tobias Graf started his PhD study some month ago and continues
to work on/with Gomorra. He is a very talented guy and I'm happy that he
is now pushing things forward.

With the end of my PhD study I also left academia for now. But who knows
how life goes on..

Thanks a lot to all of you! It was a lot of fun to be part of this
friendly and constructive community. I will keep on reading this list
and hope to see some of you in the future again!

For those of you who like a more compact read of the parallelization
part of my thesis: I will soon come along with a recently accepted
T-CIAIG paper about it. Just have to check if the copyright terms allow
me to distribute an author manuscript on this list.

Best wishes,
Lars

--
Lars Schaefers
Computer Engineering Group of Prof. Dr. Marco Platzner