Hi Aja, hi all,

two comments.

(i) I did such analysis during the decisive final games of the EGC 2010 in Tampere.
I was sitting at home, had KGS running, and also ManyFaces 12 in analysis mode.
Every few moves I gave winning percentages (as estimated by MFoG) plus
some additional information.
Several co-spectator liked the service; some even explicitly said "thank you" to me.
Others proposed that I should shut-up (because a go-bot together with an operator
on 17-kyu level could not give helpful information.)

(ii) Having experiences from the world of chess and computer chess for 30 years
I can only warn to force such live computer analysis in the tournament hall. It
will not be for long that cheating with computer help (eDoping) will play a role
in tournament Go - and having the computers even in the tournament halls will
make things even worse.

Cheers, Ingo.

PS. In my new book (together with chess IM and puzzle expert Roland Voigt)
computer abuse in tournament chess will be a central chapter.
The book will come to the market in mid-October. Unfortunately it is - at
least the first edition - in German.
http://www.althofer.de/springer-buch.html

Aja wrote
Oh, I actually didn't know your app was already doing that. I thought Crazy Stone was analyzing positions given from sgfs, not snapshots.

and: