Hi,

Aplologies, been away for a while. I don't know when the wiki page got deactivated, but I've just reactivated it, so you should now be able to download the two 9x9 packs from the Computer Go wiki (on the CGOS Standard Engine Packs page). I don't know if anybody did any work on this after I stopped, but I never got as far as a 19x19 pack, although a lot of the 9x9 engines can play 19x19 too. Let me know if you have any problems.

Regards

Raffles