Congratulations to Zen19S, winner of this week's "slow" bot
tournament!  It won all its games, despite suspected hardware
problems causing its operator Hideki Kato to progressively
remove computers from the network running it, as the tournament proceeded.

The results are at http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/S14.2/index.html
and as usual I welcome your corrections and comments.

Hideki Kato has emailed me, saying that in his opinion four hours
each is too long, and he would prefer future bot tournaments to
have time limits not exceeding one or two hours. I would like
to know the opinions of other bot operators.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd
n...@maproom.co.uk