Hi Joshua.

Oakfoam (oakfoam.com) is pretty much free - the licence is pretty
straightforward (pasted below):
--Start notice--
Copyright (c) 2009-2012, Francois van Niekerk
All rights reserved.

modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

  1.  Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
      notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
  2.  Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
      documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
--End notice--

I'd like to see it included.

Steve

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 5:16 AM, Joshua Shriver <jshri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just renewed the domain for another 2 years. TY very much donors!
>
> -Josh
>
> P.S.  Anyone in the group know TCL?  I'm not bad at learning new
> languages (tend to be the same) but could use some TCL help.
>
> Perhaps my #1 request is someone with a Mac.   I can rebuild the
> Linux/Windows packages, but could really appreciate someone w/ a Mac
> and could download the TCL/build let me email them source (or
> download) and build it for distribution. If you need help perhaps I
> can walk you thru it. Will definitely note your contribution!
>
> P.S.S.   Anyone recommend some FREE 19x19 engines.  I've post once or
> twice, but still didn't see a link or find info for them.  A year or
> so back both 9x9 and 19x19 was available on the wiki.  I have the 9x9
> now and fusing into the server while trying to respect the original
> rating for anchor.  Still need some 19x19s to run since that seems the
> 2nd (tie w/ 1st) most used.   Kinda giving up on 13x13 till the others
> are smooth.

Steve Kroon | Computer Science Division, Stellenbosch University
(021) 808 9375 (Office) | (084) 458 8062 (Cell) | (086) 655 4386 (Fax)
http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/~kroon | skr...@gmail.com (Google Talk) | 7C01DE17
(BBM PIN)