Yes,I do have a Licenced copy of Quick Heal 2009 Plus which is now upgraded
to Quick Heal Internet Security 2010.Its Valid till August 2010.So there is
no issue of trial version or piracy. I have Licence document & receipt of
it.
The main thing i bother about it as it never faiLed in this manner.
Thank U
Regards
Mahesh Konade