Yes, but it would really dumb down the list if we didn't expect
members to do certain things first before asking questions. The first
of which is power cycling.

I'll be darned if I'm going to keep repeating the obvious first steps
with every single answer I ever give. I suppose we could add in the
already over-long footer the initial troubleshooting  steps for total
noobs. 1) Power down, wait 5 seconds, power back up. 2) Google for the
error message. 3) Try Firefox/Opera 4) Run a freeware spyware app

Realistically I suppose that isn't going to happen so I guess I ought
to just make myself a macro.

PS Note that a computer reboot will not reboot the computer's
peripherals, including all the drives.

On 5/25/07, Fred Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All kinds of problems are cleared by a re-boot.