That is the reason to ONLY run windows software in Parallels.  You
make a clean install once  set it up the way you want.  Save that file
as master.  Copy the file master file.  Now run the copy until it gets
wonky and toss it.  Copy the master file again and start over. No
prolonged reinstall.

Plus if you have software that doesn't play well with other software
you can create a one purpose windows environment without the other
things that might interfere.

Who cares if you get a virus.  Just be good about saving data files in
separate drive from the windows install.