My son is looking for a cellphone that:
- works on Verizon Wireless in NYC,
- has a QWERTY keyboard, and
- can be synced with a Mac.

So, I looked and didn't see any obvious choices.
- VZW lists 13 phones with QWERTY keyboards,
- Apple lists iSync compatible devices, but
- there were no overlaps that I could find.

However, for some Palms (according to the Apple iSync device page):
- third party software ("Missing Sync" from mark/space) is required, but
- the only VZW-mark/space overlap I could find was for the Palm 700p.

I find it hard to believe that there are so few choices. Does anyone out there have any suggestions, or specific experience with any devices, that would help satisfy those three basic requirements?

Thanks!

-Andy Gallant