-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Announcements and Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric S. Sande
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:24 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: [CGUYS] Passport RFID

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I just got one.

Is there anything in a passport RFID chip that I should be
concerned with, other than that some people have recommended
microwaving it to destroy the chip?

* New address? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L
YourNewAddress
* RSS at
www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.xml