It returns a form to fill out with your address.  It requires a
complete address, town and zip.

On 7/13/07, Fred Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would someone please try the following URL

http://conview.state.va.us/whosmy.nsf/main?openform

filling out the form and pressing "lookup"?

On a Win2k machine, with MSIE6, SP1, I get "HTTP 500 - Internal server error".

With Firefox, I get a page that just says "Form Processed" in the upper left
corner, and provides no other text/information.  The return page also gives me the
warning that I am about to submit information over an unencrypted link, as if I were
submitting the original page.

While I've tried it on two different machines here, I'm still concerned that it
might be due to something in my setup, rather than the web page itself.  I do
have scripts turned on (and even turning on pop-ups doesn't fix things).

Thanks,

Fred Holmes

John Duncan Yoyo