The link below is to an article in the W.P. on how local governments are upset
over Comcast's new legal policy. The interesting co-incidence is that I live in
Prince George's Co., got my cable bill, read the document and promptly opted
out protecting my right to sue and be part of class action lawsuits against
Comcast. Did that Friday. Monday I lost service from Comcast for both TV and
high speed internet. Still out and no tech available until Thursday. Tried to
check my Comcast email from work over the internet which I have done many times
before and can't login. Bad password error message. Glad I don't have the
triple play package or I probably wouldn't have a phone either! I am sure this
is all just a co-incidence, yeah right.

http://www.tiny.cc/WPComcast

Clear skies,
John J Settle  (longitude 76W 56' 30.34", latitude 38N 57' 22.06")