I have a Samsung SCH-i700 (no longer sold by the majors) that has Wi-Fi built in.

Does the 700 have wi-fi?

Stewart

At 06:42 AM 8/29/2007, you wrote:
I'm trying to decide between something like a Treo 700 or a Palm TX. I currently use a Palm 500 and a Samsung cell phone. I like the idea of having the PDA and cell in one unit but I can see disadvantages as well (size for one). On the other hand the TX has wifi which would allow me to check email just about anywhere. Are there any cell phones like the Treo that would allow you to use non proprietary wifi? I'm not interested in paying $60 a month for something like Edge or whatever Sprints equivalent is just to occasionally check my email. Any thoughts?

Nick Crettier
Front Royal, VA

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]