On Sep 16, 2007, at 12:07 PM, Tom Piwowar wrote:

Don't forget that they could be doing this unintentionally. You may be
their only dial up customer with the patience to use YouTube. Hence you
are the only one seeing a problem that is buried in some configuration
file.

I often had problems like this because I would read the manual (back in
the days whan programs did have good manuals) and discover some
non-obvious feature of a programming language. I would start using it and
run into long-undiscovered bugs that nobody had ever reported because
nobody had used these features as I did.

I shall keep this in mind as I pursue this. I'll be contacting my ISP tomorrow, and I will suggest this possibility to them. But, how would this happen with these video downloads and not videos from some other sites or to other downloads if it is unintentional?

  Steve