Matthew Taylor
> Took a quick look at them.  Can they be serious when they
> say:

> SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

> - Windows XP (SP2 or higher)
> - Windows Media Player 10 (or higher )

> Given the "aspx" at the end of the link they might be. ;^(
> http://www.iriveramerica.com/prod/t60/t60_4.aspx

I think that's a little odd.  I have an older (2 or 3 years old)
flash player.  I figured that I would have to run Parallels on
this Mac to update it.  I was surprised to find a Mac version of
the "song loader" for the Mac, it even works.  I also have a Rio
Karma and Parallels sees something there, but can't find a driver
for it.  I really don't want to have to get an iPod, luckily
there are MP3 players that will work with Mac's, cnet had some
reviews that I looked at.

--
Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job doesn't
Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly