I used to have a Netgear Wired Router with an Access Point for my LapTop. It was a b network. My laptop was connected without any problems except that in my daughter´s room the signal was very week.

I then decided to do a brave thing, Change the network to a Linksys Wireless Router. Followed all the instructions. Created a network group "Pinetree07". I have now three computers wired and of course my daughter´s laptop wireless. Well, I spent the whoe day yesterday (it was a holiday here in Brazil) trying to make the laptop enter in the network no no avail. Yes I see that the laptop can see the Pinetree07 groupwork but when I try to enter...it doesn´t go; It has a safety with WEP. When I enter the WEP phrase the laptop says that it is wrong. I have tried everything. I am tired. Considering going back to my
wired Netger and Access Point that at least worked.

Any help?

Thanks again!

Marcio