I did hear her on a few show while on her book tour and noted her concern
about the potential harm from cell phones and about the research on this to
date.

Re. bluetooth, is it definitely the case that it gives off much less
radiation than cellphones?  Even if so I wonder about the effect of
something that close to the head, closer than even cellphones are held.  But
as far as the bigger picture, long-term risk, you are probably right in that
cellphone use today probably wouldn't result in cancer for many years if not
decades, though radiation damage is cumulative so who knows if there isn't
some threshold tipping point.

Randall