As flash memory is capable of holding more GB's of memory they will get smaller and lighter. However when you get into the 20GB and above theya re still HD based.

They have shrunk the size of the HD (They are now about 1x1 instead of 2.5)

I still prefer the larger (HD) sized players.

Stewart

At 06:10 PM 12/4/2007, you wrote:
>Actually I think they mean hard disk mp3 players.

Actually I think they mean hard disk mp3 players that are brown.

And the market is shifting away from players with hard disks.

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Prince of Peace
Ozark, AL  SL 82