An interesting project and capability though. Companies do it all the time with expensive specialized equipment... I'd like to have that capability using lesser tech myself .
I'll be curious to know if you work out something...

db

Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
That sounds almost like what I will need.

I am aware of the limitations this will be an almost type of setup. There is no way with my limited budget etc. to be able to set up and broadcast a movie quality cam of the event. (No matter what they show in the movies)

I plan on recording it and making a DVD of it, but they want to be able to watch it as it happens.

This is a poor excuse for not being there honestly.

thanks for the advice.

Stewart