1. my ebay password is very unstable.  as long as firefox holds it in memory,
it works.  if I try to enter it, it does not.

2. ebay sends me a notice about every 3 months stating that i must change my
password.

3.  i recently made a purchase of "final cut express 4" and got the following
message from ebay:

The following is a notice from eBay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 320209653865

Item Title - FINAL CUT EXPRESS 4 HD VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE NEW $199

Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this
seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended
the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share
further details about this seller.

If the seller asks you to complete this transaction outside of eBay, we
strongly recommend that you do not proceed with the transaction. Transactions
for items listed on eBay but then completed off of the eBay platform are not
covered by buyer protection programs offered by eBay and can be highly
indicative of fraud. For more information on Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of
eBay, copy and past the following Help Page link into your browser:
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.>http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.

If you have already paid for this item but have not received it, you should
take all possible steps to receive reimbursement.

4.  this person had a positive rating of 98.5% on about 150 replies.

5.  i went to paypal for dispute resolution, and my payment was refunded in one
day???

i have purchased probably a thousand items off of ebay.  somewhere around 7-8
years ago, someone stiffed me out of $50.  i have twice gotten merchandise that
was not quite up to snuff.