Read the book about the Duke LaCrosse trio that I am listening to on Public Radio would make the hairs on the back of your head stand up.

Stewart

At 06:40 AM 1/29/2008, you wrote:
        I'm so glad this was corrected. This kind of mistakes bugs the hell
out of me. Recently noticed it once again while watching Law and
Order. A loose qoute; "Do you not agree that you slept with the
defendant!?"  "Yes!"
        Ok, yes what? They either did or didn't.
        Do I really need to further explain for those who don't understand
the way the question was asked for the desired result for an answer?

        Sorry, this seems way off topic, but it's really not. This list and
the industry as a whole is so worried about being sued for this or
that. Wording is everything.
        By the way, being sued is one thing. Making something illegal is
completely different. One of the reasons I'm not a big fan of OJ
winning the criminal case but loosing the other. I'm not an OJ fan and
couldn't really give a crap, with the exception that the whole thing
was total crap. Can't get them one way, get them the other,
regardless. No wonder people hate lawyers and the legal system.

Jeff M

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Prince of Peace