Well that didn't work as planned. What I *meant* to say was:

Quoting Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I wonder what would be left of Yahoo! if MS did gobble it up. The
services offered by Yahoo! and MSN are for the most part identical. It
would make no sense to offer identical services for very long. So MS
would be paying $45 Billion to merely eliminate a competitor. When that
happens would the public and advertisers migrate to the MSN product or
the Google product?

This particular public will certainly be migrating to the Goolge product. I've spent a *lot* of time avoiding Microsoft products except for OSes because I'm too lazy to learn Linux and too cheap to buy a Mac.

Katan