WinXP--I have an external hard drive with 300GB of files.  The tech who
delivered the drive said he doesn't transfer files using Windows Explorer, &
instead transfers them using a command line.  I haven't done anything with DOS
in about 10 years; is this faster, & can someone send me the instructions?  tia.

     david

David Turk
Manager, Preservation Imaging Services
Indiana Historical Society
Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center
450 W. Ohio St.
Indianapolis, IN  46202
(317) 232-4592
[EMAIL PROTECTED]